2021 Bulletin of Reports
(Posted April 16th)
All voting members should read the Bulletin of Reports prior to the assembly.
*NOTE: If you wish to print any parts of the Bulletin of Reports you must DOWNLOAD the file to your computer first.
It is suggested that you download the BOR to your computer so that during assembly you have access to items such as the agenda, the spending plan and the nomination information.
SECTION I - BULLETIN OF REPORTS (revised)
- Welcome, General Info, Agenda, Workshops, etc.
- Spending Plan
- Report of the Bishop, Necrology
- Report of Officers, Synod Council, Office of the Bishop
- Reports of Synod Mission Teams, Committees, Task Groups
- Reports from Ministry Partners / Auxiliaries
- Report of the Nominating Committee, Biographical Information
SECTION II - MINUTES, 32nd ANNUAL ASSEMBLY
SECTION III - SUMMARY OF CONGREGATIONAL STATISTICS YEAR END
SECTION V - NJ SYNOD AUDIT